Listing of the services offer:
- Thai Bodywork Session: 1-3 hour session. For best results, I suggest at least 90 minutes. Learn more about Thai Massage here.
- Luk Pra Kob/LPK – Thai Herbal Compress Balls: These compress balls are packed with all kinds of medicinal herbs such as lemongrass, plai, turmeric, kaffir lime, tamarind leaves, citronella and more. They are steamed then rolled and compressed into tired sore muscles. Thus decreasing inflammation, exhaustion, stress, congestion, improving circulation of blood and lymph and stimulating the internal organs. This technique also relieves stress and fatigue and boosts both emotional and physical well-being.
- Swedish Massage Session: 1-2 hour session.
- Recharge session: Thai or Swedish style. 15-60 minute session focusing on for example: shoulders, feet, neck, etc.
- Reiki Session: 30-60 minute session. Reiki is a modality often described as hands-on healing. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, sen lines, meridians and nadis. Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. I place my hands lightly on or over my clients body to facilitate this process of healing.