Listing of the services offer:
- Thai Bodywork: 1-3 hour session. For best results, I suggest at least 90 minutes. Learn more about Thai Massage here.
- Swedish Massage: 1-2 hour session. Known as a “classic massage”. Swedish massage is designed to relax the entire body by rubbing the muscles using a variety of techniques such as, long flowing strokes, kneading, light tapping, compression and more. The benefits of Swedish massage go beyond relaxation. It can help increase the level of oxygen in the blood and improve circulation and flexibility.
- Luk Pra Kob/LPK – Thai Herbal Compress Balls: These compress balls are packed with all kinds of medicinal herbs such as lemongrass, plai, turmeric, kaffir lime, tamarind leaves, citronella and more. They are steamed then rolled and compressed into tired sore muscles. Thus decreasing inflammation, exhaustion, stress, congestion, improving circulation of blood and lymph and stimulating the internal organs. This technique also relieves stress and fatigue and boosts both emotional and physical well-being. Can be used in both a Thai session or Swedish session.
- Recharge session: Thai or Swedish style. 15-60 minute session focusing on for example: shoulders, feet, neck, etc.
- Reiki: 30-60 minute session. Reiki is a modality often described as hands-on healing. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, sen lines, meridians and nadis. Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. I place my hands lightly on or over my clients body to facilitate this process of healing.
- Reiki Massage: 60-90 minute session. Reiki session that also includes massage of hands, feet, head and neck.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please try not to eat a heavy meal before your session
- Please call if you are running late for your appointment
- Please let me know which type of massage you would prefer