Listing of the services:
- Thai Bodywork: 1-2 hour session. For best results, I suggest at least 90 minutes. Please see Thai Bodywork page for session details
- Swedish Massage: 1-2 hour session. Known as a “classic massage”. Swedish massage is designed to relax the entire body by rubbing the muscles using a variety of techniques such as, long flowing strokes, kneading, light tapping, compression and more. The benefits of Swedish massage go beyond relaxation. It can help increase the level of oxygen in the blood and improve circulation and flexibility.
- Reiki: 1 hour session. Reiki is a modality often described as hands-on healing. See Reiki page for session details
- Reiki Massage: 60-90 minute session. Reiki session that also includes bodywork along the Chackra pathways
- Recharge session: Thai or Swedish style. 15-60 minute session focusing on for example: shoulders, feet, neck, etc.
- Couples/Mates/Friends Massage Class: Learn Thai & Swedish massage techniques to help relieve your mates aches and pains using the least amount of effort yet getting the most amount of affects. This is a fun hands on experiential session that will leave both of you with some great new skills and confidence!
- Luk Pra Kob/LPK – Thai Herbal Compress Balls: ~ ADD-ON ~ These compress balls are packed with all kinds of medicinal herbs such as lemongrass, plai, turmeric, kaffir lime, tamarind leaves, citronella and more. They are steamed then rolled and compressed into tired sore muscles. Thus decreasing inflammation, exhaustion, stress, congestion, improving circulation of blood and lymph and stimulating the internal organs. This technique also relieves stress and fatigue and boosts both emotional and physical well-being. Can be used in both a Thai session or Swedish session.
- Cupping: ~ADD-ON ~ Cupping is very relaxing and generally not painful. It is a form of massage which decompresses soft tissues using vacuum suction. During cupping, the cup gently sucks to your skin and lifts underlying soft tissue into the cup. The cup may be left on the body for several minutes or used to glide while lifting the tissue. Redness or a feeling of warmth is usually experienced after the release of the cup due to increase blood flow to the area. Cupping can aid in scar tissue releas and fascial adhesions, improving circulation (blood & lymph), decreasing toxins & more
- Guasha: Is a Chinese/Eastern Asia modality; gua means “to scrape,” and sha means “sand”. It is a treatment that involves scraping a flat tool over the skin to relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage. It’s effects can often be felt immediately. This modality may be part of a session (with consent) at no extra charge.
CONTACT LINDA VIA TEXT, PHONE CALL OR EMAIl FOR ANY QUESTIONS &/OR PRICING
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please try not to eat a heavy meal before your session
- Please call if you are running late for your appointment
- Please let me know which type of massage you would prefer