Here are some links of websites I think you’ll find helpful:
- journeywithin.life: Journey Within’s mission is to reconnect people to their inner source of vitality, creativity and freedom, by offering workshops, body and energy work that help to promote mindfulness, raise consciousness, and embrace the path of self-realization. Charlene is one of my personal go-to’s for energy &/or bodywork
- soul-connections.org: Soul Connections offers spiritual hypnotherapy using two types of methods Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT) is done in person and Beyond Quantum Healing (BQH) which is done on-line. The information, wisdom, insight, healing and growth you can receive from a session is truly priceless.
- Peaceful Parlour: Peaceful Parlour is an eco-chic boutique that proudly offers innovative and sustainable products for all ages. Located in the friendly & historic community of Geneva, IL, you can find anything from handmade organic herbal tea blends to local artisan jewelry to exotic bath salts and herb infused body oils to recycled home goods to tarot cards to incenses to local artwork to even eco-friendly children’s toys. My go-to for advise on herbal remedies, supplies & gifts.
- Mad Swirl: Mad Swirl is a creative outlet featuring poetry, prose & art from all around this world of ours! Mad Swirl recognizes the madness of creation, of life, of art, & work to get it all into as many minds as possible. It’s YOUR creative outlet
- samanthajens-lifecoach: Ignite your Life! Samantha will partner with you to clarify, visualize and design the very best version of YOU!
- Thai Bodywork/Coaching the Body Institute
- Thai Massage & Bodywork
- Evans Therapy & Counseling